diario de navegacao
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
  Compact

> Day one

M- What's the name of the street?
T- That's easy. Gouds...
M- What's the main article of The Economist this week?
T- Ah ah ah, something about Berlusconi
M- Mamma Mia

(P.'s strategies i: Bison flight; ii: coffee)

Arrival time [10:40]

> Day two

M- Who's the guitar player of Bon Jovi?
T- Wow, that one is impossible because I don't know at all. Well, the singer is Jon.
M- Ok, then what about Guns N' Roses, who's the guitar player?
T- That's better, Axel Rose.
M- Ha ha ha, that's the singer.
T- Right. That's funny, my brain was in the Singer mode. I can't remember the guitar player's name, but that one I know.
M- Think about it, I will be back to ask you again.
T- I know how he looks like, his hair style, the (kind of) cigar in his mouth...; T. thinks aloud

(meditating pause)

T- Is it Slash?
M- Correct.
T- Still thinking of the Bon Jovi one...
M- He's married to...
T- The name sounds familiar, but I don't associate it with a face.

(No strategies required from P.)

Arrival time [09:10]

Later that day we got back to the Bon Jovi topic. 'Richie Sambora', of course I knew him! Unexpectedly music questions have turned out to be the most difficult, in this season as well as in previous ones. However, the final theory was that the easy questions refered to things that I have been thinking about recently.

(I haven't been paying much attention to guitar players.)

Another interesting coincidence is that there's some news about a given probation for drink driving. Although M. doesn't recall hearing about it, there might be an acceptable reason for someone reviving Bon Jovi early in the morning in 2008.

>> to be continued on Day three 
Uma viagem.

ARCHIVES
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 / 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 / 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 / 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 / 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 / 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 / 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 / 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 / 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 / 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 / 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 / 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 / 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 / 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 / 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 / 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 / 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com