- Mag ik... - Yes, can you ask it in English? - Nei... - Sorry.
- Where do you come from? - Portugal. (Nothing to declare)
Chegada VIP com paparazzis: R. & M. ;)
A famelga em Springfield está do melhor: P., M. & M. e o B., que está enorme!
___
First question of this season (nominated for the best "Waking up T." question)
- What is the name of the Finnish band that won the Eurovision last year? - That's an unfair question: I don't remember and now I can't just answer and go back to sleep. But the name of the song was... errr... I am waking up... grrrr... Well, the song was Rock Hallelujah. The band... (com... tranquilidade!)... ah, ah: Lordi! [Hard Rock Hallelujah]
___
"80% of success is showing up." - Woody Allen
- Good news, K.: it is significant! And I didn't cheat. (Sounded like "I didn't shit", to me, after saying it.)
It's the cheat-shit-sheet, cheap-ship-sheep-chip, beach-bitch problem...
(*) ___
Vitinho do dia:
(P. should get a blog!)
___
(*) Always a pleasure to make grey days shine.
¶ 10:40 PM