Time to Kill, Sing and Dance
-For your own good you will be coming back to us for better days.
-If I can leave to get home, I´ll be where I belong. Don't say it if you don't want what it will bring.
- Don't you ever go out, the youth is for the history. It's not that you're not welcome, it's me that change too much around you.
- Once could change everything, there are sailingboats. What was it you were telling me, even if you lie?
- You're taking a lot of many. Wonder what is gonna matter, when most of it has gone. I wanna hear all about it.
- To selldom there are good results, it's not very far. Won't change the truth, just to fit our time.
- I think we've got some answers just looking at you now.
- This is how it feels.
- I can tell by the way you sound.
- Was it my words? Or my silence?
- If you stay we both will go insane.
- Nostalgia.
S.Z.